Senin, 03 Juli 2017

Review Ko je san - Dream White

Posted by trisna widyaningtyas at 02.21


Moisturizer is import thing to our skin. It helps to control our skin moist – it reduduce oil produce for oil skin and make moist for dry skin.


I use moisturizer not only to control my skin oil problem but olso to prevent my aging problem. Inasmuch as my pore getting bigger. 

I went to Century for looking a moistrizer that suitable with my problem, then saleclerek adviced me to use ko je san - because it good for agging problem, and yehh i believied and bought it. 

Actualy kojie-san has some series such as lightening. I have used Dream White series as salesclerek suggest - based on my knowledge ,Dream White is series that use for agging problem.

 Ingredient

 

Frist impression

I felt cold ,fresh after applied this cream to my face ; in contrast, some time my face becomes oily skin after use this product. I put ko je san in the morning while go out and before bedtime regulary. The benefit that state on jare are

1.       Helps repair wrinkled skin

2.       Helps promotoe facia; skin renewal

3.       Moisturizes, softens and smoothens skin

4.       Helps restore skin suppleness


You can buy in Century (I did) in Guardian (but i’m not sure ) in Supermarket or other beauty store. I bought with 45 IDR in March 2017 at Century , Malang

 

my words | Trisna Widyaningtyas | Instagram | Privacy Policy